Well, I finally did it. A few weeks ago I updated my cellular phone and finally got together with the times. I fought upgrading my phone due to the charge of a brand new telephone number. I waited until my contract had therefore that I might get a discount. As we celebrate Independence Day and also think about the Declaration of Independence which gives us the right to life, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. I realize that my 4G Galaxy cell-phone ensures every day is Independence Day. I’ve been liberated from having to carry my notebook computer, e-reader, Flip, camera, GPS and visiting the bank to make a deposit. I’ve managed to leave the consumer files dwelling. I am ready to pursue happiness without so many gadgets.
One of my own favorite free programs that promise TutuApp regular is Independence Day so I can carry my search for happiness are still below.
1. Social media – I will register using four-square, post my Tweets and chat with my Facebook friends round the globe with their various programs. Tweetdeck also has an app.
2. Contact Direction- I enjoy using ABBY BCR Lite and Bump – both of these apps allow me to enter the contact information in a small business card or perhaps a person’s phone. Additionally, it removes the requirement for me to put the card in my rolodex and that I don’t risk losing your card.
3. Dropbox – to be able to avoid the risk of losing files on a hard disk or thumb drive my firm has begun using drop-box. Dropbox lets me upload files and share them with specific staff members. Maybe not everyone needs or has access to each file. I no longer have to carry client folders together with me or worry about finding a telephone call and maybe not needing their information handy. Dropbox allows me to view the files in my mobile phone. There are assorted additional file management apps you can down load.
4. E reader – you will find free programs such as the Kindle and Nook readily available for download to your phone. I thought it would be horrible to attempt to read a book in my phone but I find it’s truly very convenient.
5. Magazines or News – that I admit to being a news junky. I am able to stay abreast of events without turning to the radio or tv.
6. Banking – USAA has an app for the phone which allows me to take an image of my test and get a deposit in my bank account. How cool is that? I love it. I have two business bank account and that I purposely maintain the main one with USAA for paychecks therefore I don’t have to make time to goto the local bank. This program saves me time, provides me quicker access to my money and allows me to make interest faster too.
7. Music – that I can now leave the I pod home. I can listen to music from various radio stations like K Love or that I will utilize Pandora, Amazon MP3 or other assorted applications. Again, I could leave the laptop, MP3 player or iPod home; one less pill to restore if it goes kaput.
8. Camera & Video – if your phone includes a camera which it probably does one are now able to leave the camera dwelling. My phone actually has a higher pixel compared to my camera which currently serves as a paper weight. I have a twist but my phone also can record a video no need to drag around one more gadget. The camera may also upload the video or photos to my social media accounts. I can also send the photos to my friends’ phones or email accounts. Again, that will be saving me time. Most of us know how time consuming it is to find the strings and docking station to move photos off the camera or how annoying it is to discover you didn’t save them the memory card.
9. Video & TV – there are various apps you can download to watch television. I have not used any yet. But, my phone was included with a few installed i.e. T-mobile television, tv.com, and media hub. I could find where these could come in handy in a long flight or when traveling. Again, allowing you to leave the laptop or mobile DVD player home. Additionally, there are a number of free workout apps that I have downloaded i.e. squats, arm workout.
10. Navigation – my phone was included with the navigation program, Navigation, which allows me to leave my GPS home. I can either type or speak my destination. Being able to speak my destination is significantly safer than attempting to type and drive.
1-1. Square – This is my favourite app. I utilize Square to accept debit and credit card payments. This is a excellent resource for people who need to accept payment when from a check out or that simply occasional require a debit or credit card payment.
This really is but a brief list. I did not mention the availability of checking email or playing matches. I know this will sound lazy but it’s cool to be able to assess one last time anything I do need to check from my bed until I drift off using my phone. I no longer drag my laptop from room to room in my own house. Technology is definitely changing. No matter how hard we struggle shift sometimes if we finally give in and accommodate we realize how much cash we are able to save by updating just one gadget which can get at least half dozen additional gadgets. Updating your cell phone can save money and spare your valuable shoulder. Your briefcase will probably nolonger be weighted down with gadgets.